Triple Berry Crumble Wax Melt 3-Pack by Grace AnnaRegular price $9.97 Save $-9.97
Grace Anna inspires us all to be happy, sing and enjoy life. Now you can enjoy her collection based on her favorite recipes, exclusively at Diamond Candles!
A sweet blend of ripe strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
Diamond Candles is pleased to be chosen to produce and sell The Grace Anna Collection. All candles and fragrances are designed by Grace Anna and her family. Each candle is exclusively made for Grace Anna in Roxboro, N.C. Grace Anna Candles do not include a ring or Ring Reveal.
Made with Natural Soy Wax.
Paraben & Phthalate Free.
Hand poured in the USA.
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
2 ¼ teaspoons of cornstarch
½ teaspoon of salt
1 cup of white sugar
½ cup of brown sugar
2 egg yolks
1 cup of unsalted cold butter
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of raspberries
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and white sugar.
- Slowly cut in butter in tiny pieces until completely coated with the flour mixture.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Stir all together with a fork until it is all mixed well. You may need to use your hands to mash out all of the lumps but it should still be dry, not wet.
- Set aside the crumble mixture.
- Combine all berries in a bowl.
- Add lime juice, cornstarch, and brown sugar.
- Mix well until all the cornstarch and sugar are absorbed.
- Place half of the crumble mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Spread it out with your hands.
- Spread the berry mixture over the crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until it’s a golden brown with bubbly berries.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
ABOUT GRACE ANNA
The Happiest, Strongest Little Girl!
Hey everybody this is your girl Grace Anna! You may know Grace Anna from her singing and inspirational videos, but did you know there are many other things she loves to do like cooking, gardening, and dancing! She has even wrote her own children’s book, Who Do You See When You Look At Me? Grace Anna touches many lives through her daily life overcoming many obstacles with a smile on her face and a song in heart. Her heart song has touched so many lives throughout the world.
Before Grace Anna was born, doctors gave little hope to her parents. Going against the advice of doctors, Grace Anna’s parents believed God would see them through the pregnancy. Grace Anna was born with a rare form of Dwarfism called Conradi Hunermann syndrome. She was born blind due to cataracts. Thankfully at the young age of three months old, she had her first of four eye surgeries to restore her sight. She has had four spine surgeries due to misshapen vertebrae and kyphoscoliosis. She has had four surgeries on her hips, legs, and knees due to her bones. She has endured many tests, procedures, castings, therapies, and appointments as she journeyed through life. Through it all, she has remained joyful. She is on a journey now to walk, defying the odds once again.
Even though Grace Anna faces all these tough things, she never allows them to define who she is. She loves the Lord and lives everyday to the fullest. She never allows her disability to keep her from experiencing life from playing softball to cooking a new recipe.”