Remember when you were a kid and you would jump in a big pile of clean and warm fluffy sheets, burying yourself underneath? Well we took all those warm sheets out of the dryer and put them in a candle jar. Okay, well maybe not really. But you get the idea. It's Sunwashed give it a try.
Fragrance Notes: lime, green apple, cedar, jasmine, violet, musk
- 21 oz. Natual Soy Wax Candle
- Cotton wick free of lead, tin, and zinc
- Exclusive fragrances that are paraben and phthalate free
- Inside every Ring Candle is a $10 ring and a RINGREVEAL slip
- It takes 10-15 hours to uncover the ring
- Each ring is placed in a tiny plastic bag then wrapped in gold foil
For best results, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the glass (about one hour). This will give you maximum fragrance and an even burn. Before each lighting, trim the wick to ¼" to ensure a long lasting candle, less soot, and to minimize mushrooming of the wick.
Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time. By following these steps, you will extend the life of your candle and enjoy a cleaner burn that’s close to soot free.