Homemade Banana Pudding Wax Melt 3-Pack by Grace AnnaRegular price $9.97 Save $-9.97
Grace Anna inspires us all to be happy, sing and enjoy life. Now you can enjoy her collection based on her favorite recipes, exclusively at Diamond Candles!
Creamy vanilla is blended with fruity banana notes in this gourmet favorite.
Diamond Candles is pleased to be chosen to produce and sell The Grace Anna Collection. All candles and fragrances are designed by Grace Anna and her family. Each candle is exclusively made for Grace Anna in Roxboro, N.C. Grace Anna Candles and Wax Melts do not include a ring or Ring Reveal.
🌱 Made with Natural Soy Wax
🚫 Paraben & Phthalate Free
Hand poured in the USA
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 ¾ cups sugar
¼ teaspoon of salt
3 large egg yolks
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 box vanilla wafers
- Place a layer of vanilla wafers on the bottom of a cake pan or baking dish.
- Place a layer of sliced bananas on top of the vanilla wafers.
- Set aside.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
- In a large bowl, beat lightly egg yolks with milk.
- Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan mixing with dry ingredients.
- Cook over a medium low heart constantly stirring.
- Stir until pudding mixture is thickened with no lumps.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas and vanilla wafers.
- Place another layer of vanilla wafers and bananas.
- Pour pudding mixture over the second layer.
- Depending on how many layers you want and size of pan/dish, continue the process of layering of vanilla wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture.
- Allow to cool then top with your favorite whipped cream topping.
ABOUT GRACE ANNA
The Happiest, Strongest Little Girl!
Hey everybody this is your girl Grace Anna! You may know Grace Anna from her singing and inspirational videos, but did you know there are many other things she loves to do like cooking, gardening, and dancing! She has even wrote her own children’s book, Who Do You See When You Look At Me? Grace Anna touches many lives through her daily life overcoming many obstacles with a smile on her face and a song in heart. Her heart song has touched so many lives throughout the world.
Before Grace Anna was born, doctors gave little hope to her parents. Going against the advice of doctors, Grace Anna’s parents believed God would see them through the pregnancy. Grace Anna was born with a rare form of Dwarfism called Conradi Hunermann syndrome. She was born blind due to cataracts. Thankfully at the young age of three months old, she had her first of four eye surgeries to restore her sight. She has had four spine surgeries due to misshapen vertebrae and kyphoscoliosis. She has had four surgeries on her hips, legs, and knees due to her bones. She has endured many tests, procedures, castings, therapies, and appointments as she journeyed through life. Through it all, she has remained joyful. She is on a journey now to walk, defying the odds once again.
Even though Grace Anna faces all these tough things, she never allows them to define who she is. She loves the Lord and lives everyday to the fullest. She never allows her disability to keep her from experiencing life from playing softball to cooking a new recipe.”