Hot Fudge Cake Wax Melt 3-Pack by Grace AnnaRegular price $9.97 Save $-9.97
Grace Anna inspires us all to be happy, sing and enjoy life. Now you can enjoy her collection based on her favorite recipes, exclusively at Diamond Candles!
The most authentic hot fudge cake scent you'll find! Chocolatey, creamy and sweet. It smells so real, you'll want a spoonful!
Diamond Candles is pleased to be chosen to produce and sell The Grace Anna Collection. All candles and fragrances are designed by Grace Anna and her family. Each candle is exclusively made for Grace Anna in Roxboro, N.C. Grace Anna Candles do not include a ring or Ring Reveal.
🌱 Made with Natural Soy Wax
🚫 Paraben & Phthalate Free
Hand poured in the USA
1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix
1 3.3 oz. box of your favorite instant chocolate pudding mix
1 ¼ cup of cocoa
2 cups of sugar
¾ cup of butter
½ cup of vegetable oil
1 ¼ cup of water
1 ¼ cup of whole milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Tub of vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the cake and pudding mixes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, water, and vegetable oil.
- Beat ingredients electric mixer on medium speed for two minutes.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Bake it for approximately 35 minutes.
- Set cake aside when finished baking and begin making the hot fudge topping.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and milk. Whisk until there are no clumps.
- Set pan on medium heat burner.
- Bring to a boil, stirring as needed to keep from sticking.
- Add butter and continue to stir until the sauce thickens (usually around 4-5 minutes depending on your stove).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Scoop a piece of cake into bowl.
- Add a scoop of ice cream.
- Pour desired amount of hot fudge topping over cake and ice cream.
ABOUT GRACE ANNA
The Happiest, Strongest Little Girl!
Hey everybody this is your girl Grace Anna! You may know Grace Anna from her singing and inspirational videos, but did you know there are many other things she loves to do like cooking, gardening, and dancing! She has even wrote her own children’s book, Who Do You See When You Look At Me? Grace Anna touches many lives through her daily life overcoming many obstacles with a smile on her face and a song in heart. Her heart song has touched so many lives throughout the world.
Before Grace Anna was born, doctors gave little hope to her parents. Going against the advice of doctors, Grace Anna’s parents believed God would see them through the pregnancy. Grace Anna was born with a rare form of Dwarfism called Conradi Hunermann syndrome. She was born blind due to cataracts. Thankfully at the young age of three months old, she had her first of four eye surgeries to restore her sight. She has had four spine surgeries due to misshapen vertebrae and kyphoscoliosis. She has had four surgeries on her hips, legs, and knees due to her bones. She has endured many tests, procedures, castings, therapies, and appointments as she journeyed through life. Through it all, she has remained joyful. She is on a journey now to walk, defying the odds once again.
Even though Grace Anna faces all these tough things, she never allows them to define who she is. She loves the Lord and lives everyday to the fullest. She never allows her disability to keep her from experiencing life from playing softball to cooking a new recipe.”